Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Red Dress Awards!

Wanted to share some fun pictures from the Woman's Day "Red Dress Awards" on February 12th at Lincoln Center in NYC. It was a magical, star-studded evening filled with musical performances and delicious food. It's like the Academy Awards for health... and I was SO incredibly touched and honored to receive the Campbell's Healthy Heart Award. My mom and dad came too, which made it even more special! 

Here are a few memorable shots from the night: 


My red carpet closeup! Hahaha...

Career highlight! Leah Dunmore, the VP of Campbell's,
presented me with the Healthy Heart Award! Feel so honored!

Pretty darn cool...adding my signature next to Colbie Caillat,
Chris Daughtry, Meredith Vieira, and S. Epatha Merkerson
(Law & Order Lieutenant - OMG...next best thing to being on
an episode!) to the HEART board. 


American Idol Chris Daughtry unplugged! 


Colbie Caillat gave an amazing performance.
HELLO...my husband and I had front row seats!

Want even more pictures from this fabulous night? Check out my Red Dress Awards board on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment