Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Turkey Meatballs are Cover Girls!

RUN and buy a copy of Woman’s Day magazine! They excerpted a few of my “Guilt-Free” comfort food recipes from Slim and Scrumptious, my brand new cookbook.

Holy pasta…..my meatballs and spaghetti made the front cover spread (yes, you can eat meatballs and spaghetti and still be in the best shape of your life!). The inside pages of Woman’s Day also provide you with my secret ingredients for healthy Mac and Cheese, Turkey Tetrazzini, and Crispy Parmesan Chicken. My mom and mother-in-law may have already snagged all copies in the New York area – my apologies!!

Here’s the link to learn more about my new book and recipe picks. http://bit.ly/anGwNk

Please try one, two, three or all of them…. And let me know what you think! I genuinely love all feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment